Home > Properties
Lovely apartments in Lakeside Andalusian Farmhouse Spain
Studio in Andalucia, Spain
Our beautiful rural farmhouse has been reformed and offers you a wonderful break in one of the most peaceful and unique areas in Andalucia next to the lake Embalse de Guadalhorce only 45 min from Malaga airport Here you can enjoy the silence or challenge your body in the amazing surroundings A true paradise for people who enjoy active life El Arpa offers holiday apartments for 2 persons in a green area on a 50000 sqm plot going down to the lake Here you can enjoy life no matter if you choose to relax in the beautiful surroundings under the southern sun enjoying the peace or you temp to use one of the many activity options that nature offers you and which is just outside the doors of the holiday apartments An incredible possibility to experience a unique holiday break in one of the most beautiful areas in the Malaga region Come and experience the real Spain breathing the clear and fresh air in the finest nature close to delightful small white villages where time has been standing still for decades and the maana culture still is ongoing Friendly people and no stress but quietness and thrue enjoy of life
More InformationAbout FishingTwo of three reservoirs that make up the El Chorro reservoir system. These two waters are very productive big carp and barbel waters. They lie to the north of Malaga and the fishing is free. Depths go from 2 metres (6.5 feet) along the stony shore to much deeper in the centre. These clean waters are very popular with anglers.
Although Autumn and winter offer the best fishing, these waters are quite clear in April making them quite easy to fish. During summer there are lots of small carp – use big boilies to avoid these. Guadalteba is a good lake for beginners. This lake can get can get very windy at times, when ledgering is the only realistic method.
Species and methods
• Barbel. Both reservoirs hold large barbel. Autumn and winter are best with fish responding to luncheon meat, corn and paste. Fish over a bed of hemp or groundbait for best results.
• Carp. There is a large head of carp in these waters, with fish to 10 kg (22lb) from the Gobantes area. All the normal baits will result in fish, with beans and potatoes the best. Fish with ledgered baits for best results. Lots of small fish can be had in summer, with spring producing the best fish.
• Black Bass. As with the carp, black bass are abundant in these waters. The Gobantes area is probably the most productive, with fish responding to spinners, spoons and small plugs.
• Nase. While summer can be slow for nase, the rest of the year can be very productive. They are caught on simple waggler and maggot tactics. Spray a small pouch of maggots consistently to get the fish feeding.
• Pike. Very large pike lurk in these waters, with a 16kg (35.2lb) fish recorded in 1999. Most anglers fish for these fish with lures, spoons and jerk baits. However, dead freshwater and sea fish can be very productive also.
About Weather/Climate/TemperatureSun and lovely climate. Costa del Sol has 2.852 sun hours a year.About WalkingKayaks and waterbikes are rented out at 3 different places by the lakes. Here you also find different picnic places where you can enjoy yourselves for a hole day.
Paragliding points are only 1,5 km. from the finca and the mountains behind gives you some of the best climbing or rappelling challenges in Spain.
As well as endless kilometers of hiking, running and mountain bike routes.
Local Area InformationThe beautiful lakes and the amazing mountains is just outside the door of your holiday apartment All kinds of activities can be explored here such as mountain biking climbing cayaking hiking water biking rapelling paragliding and much more Granada Sevilla and Malaga are reachable to make an one day excursion to one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia With 350 sunny days a year you cant get in wrong in Andalusia
|Location:||Malaga, Andalucia, Spain|
|Map : ||Sorry, no map.|
|This Property Sleeps:||2|
|Minimum Price Per Week:||€295 (Currency Converter)|
|Maximum Price Per Week:||€395|
|We require a 20 deposit paid through a bank transfer to confirm a reservation.
End cleaning is an additional charge of 35 EUR upon departure.|
Accommodation and Facilities Summary
|Theme||Away from it all|
|Accommodation||Changeover Day Flexible, Size: Compact, Accommodation Type: Self Catering|
|Outside||Garden, Terrace, Balcony, Parking, Patio, Barbecue, Barbecue Area|
|Location||In the Country, Distance to Airport 50-100km, Distance to local restaraunts 3-5km, Distance to convenience store >5km, Distance to beach 500m, In the mountains|
|Local Area||The local town is Sleepy, Distance to Local Town Centre 10km, Restaurants, Quiet Bars and Pubs|
|Local Activities||Water Sports, Mountaineering, Windsurfing, Walking, Swimming, Sailing, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding, Golf, Fishing, Cycling|
|Living Room||Fireplace, Fold Out Beds Sleeping 1, Armchairs 1, Sofas 1, Seating for 2 People|
|Laundry||Towels Provided, Linen Provided|
|Kitchen||Grill, Fridge, Freezer, Hob, Crockery & Cutlery Provided|
|Dining||Seating for 2 People, Dining room table|
|Bedroom||Ensuites 1, Pull-out Beds 1, Twins 1, Singles 1, Doubles 1|
|Bathroom||Shower Rooms 1, Toilets 1, Bathrooms 1|