Home > Properties
Highview at Cavershamplace Luxury Accommodation United Kingdom
House in England, United Kingdom
Highview at Cavershamplace is the ultimate in luxury self-catering accommodation. Set in Birmingham's picturesque Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Highview offers a private, contemporary and sumptuous 'home from home'.
Whether you are with us for business or pleasure, we will do everything we can to ensure your stay with us is a truly enjoyable experience. We are the perfect solution for:
* Romantic getaways - treat your loved one to a stay at our comfortable and luxurious pad, with superkingsize 4-poster bed, 6ft cinema screen & library of over 200 DVDs, plus books & games, to choose from. We can even supply the chocolates, flowers and champagne. Bring your food with you or get it delivered, you’ll never have to leave the house!
* Corporate short term lets - enjoy the freedom to relax as if you were in your own home in privacy and comfort. Use our FREE WiFi broadband to catch up with work or family and as getting the most for your money is ever-important, just compare these two numbers – the 1,580 sq ft of space Highview puts at your disposal versus the 2-300 sq ft of the average upmarket hotel room… using one, two or all three bedrooms, the value for money Highview gives you is exceptional.
* NEC exhibitors and/or visitors - take advantage of the short 20-25 minutes' drive and free parking (unlike city hotels).
* Visiting Birmingham, the Bullring, the Mailbox, NIA, ICC & Symphony Hall.
* Golfing breaks - we are just 10 minutes' drive to The Belfry and within a half-hour drive of another dozen excellent courses.
* Walking holidays - we are just 5 minutes’ walk from Sutton Park & Nature Reserve, breathe in the fresh air and explore over 2,400 acres of natural beauty.
Highview at Cavershamplace provides a perfect haven for anybody with the highest of standards wanting a luxury central West Midlands base close to the A38 and motorway network of M6/M6 Toll/M5/M42/M54.
Highview at Cavershamplace features:
- 3 individually-designed double bedrooms, all with complimentary truffles and vanity pack, being:
# 4-poster superkingsize (6ft wide x 6ft 6) bedroom, with amazing views over Sutton Coldfield.
# Twin room which can also convert to superkingsize (6ft wide x 6ft 3)
# A further double room with resident teddy!
- Two bathrooms, both having superb, real power showers with slider rails (not fixed heads), and a further cloakroom.
- Relaxing lounge with leather all-reclining suite, 6 ft wide cinema screen, projector and over 200 DVDs to choose from, plus games and books. Also another TV, DVD and VCR player, plus CD and MP3 stereo.
- Games room with snooker table, which converts to a elegant dining table for 6.
- Huge fully-equipped dining kitchen including Red Passion Gaggia coffee machine with complimentary Illy pods and chocolate fountain!
- All bedrooms and the kitchen have LCD TVs with digital channels.
- Free WiFi broadband, free parking for two cars plus a garage for bikes, boots etc, a Dior nail bar and so much more we can’t fit it all in!
Situated in a lovely private gated location, 2 minutes' walk from shops, supermarkets and a choice of 10 restaurants and pubs within 5 minutes' walk. Under 10 minutes' walk to the train station so a great location if you don't drive, with everything so close at hand.
All this, yet being set back 100m from the road and surrounded by trees, you could not be further from the babble of noise experienced when staying in a City hotel. We are sure that once you experience everything Highview at Cavershamplace has to offer, you’ll never want to stay anywhere else whenever you visit the West Midlands!
Payment by credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer.
Local Area InformationWe are ideally located for anybody wishing to visit The NEC Birmingham City Centre, The Bullring Centre, The Mailbox, NIA, The ICC, Symphony Hall, The Belfry and other excellent golf courses, Sutton Park Nature Reserve and the large selection of excellent bars and restaurants in the local area
|Location:||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Map : ||Click Here To View a Street Map Of This Property|
|This Property Sleeps:||6|
|Minimum Price Per Week:||£700 (Currency Converter)|
|Maximum Price Per Week:||£1400|
|Nearest Airport:||Birmingham International|
|We offer the luxury of 5 star accommodation at a price you can afford Prices are fully inclusive of all bed linen towels and much more Payment by credit or debit card cheque or bank transfer|
* Close to a golf course
* Pets are allowed
* Children are allowed
Accommodation and Facilities Summary
|Accommodation||Changeover Day Flexible, Accommodation Type: Self Catering|
|Local Area||Restaurants, Lively Bars and Pubs, Quiet Bars and Pubs|
|Local Activities||Walking, Golf|
|Kitchen||Separate dining area, Crockery & Cutlery Provided, High Chair Available|
|Entertainment||Radio, DVD Player, Video, TV, Hi Fi|
|Dining||Dining room, Seating for 6 People, Dining room table|