Home > Properties
Victoria Dwellings private accomodation Walsall United Kingdom
House in England, United Kingdom
Victoria Dwellings is our wonderfully cosy self-catering house, giving visitors to the West Midlands a real ‘home from home’ base. Whether you are with us for business or pleasure, we will do everything we can to ensure your stay with us is really comfortable. Being situated in Walsall, just north-west of Birmingham, Victoria Dwellings is the ideal location for:
* NEC exhibitors and/or visitors - benefit from being just 20-25 minutes' drive away, and having free parking, unlike City hotels.
* Visitors to Birmingham, the Bullring, the Mailbox, NIA, ICC & Symphony Hall.
* Golfing breaks - we are just 25 minutes' drive from The Belfry and within a half-hour drive of another dozen excellent courses.
* Walking holidays - we are just 3 miles from Sutton Park & Nature Reserve; even if you stayed for two weeks you wouldn’t be able to explore all of the 2,400 acres of natural beauty.
* People working in or visiting Walsall and surrounding areas including Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Cannock and Lichfield.
* Anybody wanting a very affordable West Midlands base close to the motorway network of M6/M6 Toll/M5/M42/M54.
Victoria Dwellings features:
- 2 double bedrooms being one twin room which can also convert to superkingsize (6ft wide x 6ft 3), and a further double room.
- A further single bed available if required.
- All rooms have LCD TVs with digital channels.
- 2 bathrooms, both having showers with slider rails (not fixed heads).
- Comfy lounge with leather sofas, widescreen TV and DVD player, plus CD stereo, games and books.
- Dining room with table for 6
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer.
- Little private garden and 5 minutes' walk to Walsall Arboretum, with over 80 acres - bring your dog!
- Free WiFi broadband and parking.
Situated in a quiet road just 5 minutes' walk from shops and a choice of pubs serving great-value food. If you have a pet you would like to bring with you, please call to discuss this but we’ll always try to help.
Payment by credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer.
Local Area InformationWe are ideally located for anybody wishing to visit The NEC Birmingham City Centre The Bullring Centre The Mailbox NIA The ICC Symphony Hall The Belfry and other excellent golf courses Sutton Park Nature Reserve and the large selection of excellent bars and restaurants in the local area
|Location:||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Map : ||Click Here To View a Street Map Of This Property|
|This Property Sleeps:||4|
|Minimum Price Per Week:||£500 (Currency Converter)|
|Maximum Price Per Week:||£700|
|Nearest Airport:||Birmingham International|
|Stays at Victoria Dwellings are available from one night upwards All bed linen and towels are included Payment can be made by credit or debit card cheque or bank transfer|
* Close to a golf course
* Pets are allowed
* Children are allowed
Accommodation and Facilities Summary